The calculation is designed for geometrical design and complex strength check of shafts.
Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following
- Simple definition of installed shafts, including hollow ones.
- Options of definitions of necking-down, recesses, grooves and calculation of the relevant coefficients of stress
- Simple definition of spatial shaft load.
- Calculation of reactions, courses of forces, moments, stress, deflection and bending angle of the shaft and others.
- Calculation of critical speed and safety coefficients.
- Support of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD) and 3D CAD in full
calculation package (Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/E).
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms and data from specialized literature and standards AGMA,
ISO, DIN and BS. List of standards (DIN 743).This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical
Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection,
tolerances and many others.
Read The publisher description in: Czech